Joerns Healthcare is Committed to Providing Continuing Education to All of Our Customers.
Our experienced and accredited clinical staff provides wound prevention and management resources and related educational programs through a number of training platforms and venues, including on-site or online education, webinars, and at our 120+ seat Customer Education and Training Center in Charlotte.
We are a licensed provider of Continuing Education (CE) for the California and Kentucky Boards of Registered Nursing.
Some of our educational offerings include the following:
- Principals of Wound Management
- Wound Care Assessment and Documentation
- Nutrition and Wound Healing
- Treatment Options for Wound Care
- Standards of Clinical Wound Care Practice within the Long-Term Care Industry
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance Documentation
- Managing Tissue Loads in the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
- Wound Classification Differentiation
- Review of Clinical Corporate Compliance Standards
- Prevention, Assessment, and Reporting of Skin Consults for CNAs
Our CE offerings can be customized to address the educational needs of your facility and staff as needed.